you for posting your questions! Tom Platz &
Rev Dr Cha will try to answer every unique
question posted! If you have a question for Tom Platz &
Rev Dr Cha, please post it HERE:
Questions for S1, E1
* Kris, CA: To Tom other than a free bar squat, what else exercise would he advice for someone who is trying to grow their abductors and adductors?
* Tom, IL : Arnold vs Mentzer at the Olympia, who do you think really won?
Jim, CA : I would assume the controversial 1980 Olympia. I know who I pick. I am interested in what Tom has to say.
* Ian, UK : What was going through your mind in the year Arnold. Came back and won the olympia you never placed I was gutted for you .what was going through your head when the announced the top 4 and you were not I it . I personally alt thought you were far to ahead of your time . Respect.
* John. UK : Diet n training for a 52 year old diabetic?
* Stuart, UK : Tom Platz: Do you agree with the lifetime ban of Lee Priest by the IFBB, please explain your answer. Cha Dikito, do you feel the future of fan/athlete interaction is going to be more groups like this or an increase in appearances at trade shows (Fibo, body power, the Olympia expo)?
* Leo, Canada : Tom, How did you prepare your self mental for a workout?
* Roni, UK : To Tom & Cha : what makes you happy?
* Mark, UK : Pretty much along the lines I was thinking. I think a large part of what makes them happy is each other
* Mario, Italy : You have been "Mr.BigLegs" and everybody in the past was looking for your leg training routines. ...but you had to fight a lot in order to compare your upper body to the lower part. There has never been somebody asking for you upper body routine?
* Jamie, WVA : I seen pictures in Musclemag International of you between 81 and 82 Olympia you look incredible. Do you think you was on your way to your best shape for the Olympia?
I seen pictures in Musclemag International of you between 81 and 82 Olympia you look incredible do you think you was on your way to your best shape for the Olympia
* Leo, Canada : Cha, How did you and Tom meet?