Tom Platz Leg Training, 144 Pages *New Edition* Buy Now!
GreenGeeks : The first "green' web hosting company. An Environmentally Responsible Web Hosting Provider.
Rebound-Air : Bouncing for Balance. Clear your lymphatic system regularly by "tramping" daily! Yes, Rev Dr Cha 'tramps' daily!
Statement from Dr Cha : "As I age, I have less desire to go to the gym. I prefer to spend time with my "kids" and teaching English. My rebounder is in the hallway, so every time I pass it, I "tramp"! I have had greater REM sleep, improved focus, and I lost 3.5 inches in my waist, YES, 3.5 INCHES! in less than 3 weeks. Overall muscletone has improved significanly from head to toe.
Currently, I tramp for about 7 minutes or less several times a day in standing mode and in sitting mode. I started at 1-2 minutes several times a day, which is recommended. Even if you cannot walk, you can sit on the rebounder, bounce anyway and still get results! It is so fun to boot! Everyone who is overweight should "tramp"!
I know a 74-year-old woman who 'tramps' daily for about 4-7 minutes! She looks amazing! Oh, I just about forgot to mention this. Please do not be swayed by any other rebounder. I have personally spoken to Albert Carter many times on the phone; he is the original Rebound Inventor and his rebounder's quality is unsurpassedl. He was once a trapeze artist, now he and his family "tramps". I own the one pictured below with a case. I also purchased a stabilizing bar which attaches easily."
Please call the toll free number 888-464-5867, ask for Dan Hansen, provided at this website REBOUND-AIR.
USA Shipping is free. They do ship worldwide for a fee.
Please tell Dan, Dr Cha sent you.
You will receive an exclusive PlatZinum Discount.
Caution : Consult your physician prior to any change in your exercise approach.
33 Ways the Body Responds to Rebound Exercise
By Dr. Morton Walker and Albert E. Carter
The study of the human body is fairly interesting. The moment it becomes no less than amazing is when we understand what happens as the body is placed under the demands of movement and resistance we call exercise.
Today we examine, specifically, how Rebound Exercise benefits our
bodies. Studies described and documented in the book The Ultimate
Exercise for the New Millennium, proves regular rebounding can reduce
your body fat, firm your arms, benefit the shape of your legs, hips and
abdomen, improve your balance, stimulate your lymphatic system, protect
your joints, strengthen your muscles and bones without the trauma of
hitting a hard surface, provide an aerobic effect for your
cardiopulmonary systems, revitalize your body when it’s tired, and
generally put you in a state of mental and physical wellness! In fact, we are just warming up!
1. Rebounding provides an increased G-force
(gravitational load), which benefits the body by strengthening the
2. Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
3. Rebounding helps manage body composition and
improves muscle-to-fat ratio. Rebound Exercise benefits you by giving
you more control over these.
4. Rebounding benefits lymphatic circulation by
stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This
benefits the body’s immune capacity for fighting current disease,
destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future
5. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
6. Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. Rebounding increases capacity for respiration.
8. Rebounding tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
9. Rebounding lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
10. Rebounding assists in the rehabilitation of
existing heart problems. Rebound Exercise also benefits recovery from
heart procedures, providing gentle, low impact circulation.
11. Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
12. Rebounding gradually improves resting metabolic
rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise. Related,
Rebound Exercise benefits the post-exercise “Glycogen Replenishment”
13. Rebounding causes core muscles and large muscle
groups to contract, resulting in the rhythmic compression of the veins
and arteries, which more effectively moves fluids, both blood and
lymphatic, through the body and back to the heart, lowering peripheral
blood pressure and lightening the heart’s load.
14. Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
15. Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by
increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the
distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
16. Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
17. Rebounding gradually allows the resting heart to
beat less often. Regular Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit the
heart rate, resulting in favorable decreases in resting heart rate.
18. Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
19. Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad)
in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off
the incidence of coronary artery disease.
20. Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
21. Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a
moderate intensity at least 3x per week increases the mitochondria count
within the muscle cells, benefiting in total endurance. Perhaps you
will easily skip those naps.
22. Rebounding benefits the alkaline reserve of the
body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged
23. Rebounding improves coordination between the
propreoceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and
from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the
24. Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
25. Rebounding offers relief from neck and back
pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise. Rebound
Exercise has been shown to benefit body alignment and posture.
26. Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
27. Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
28. Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
29. Rebounding curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
30. Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
31. Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
32. Rebounding is an effective modality by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
33. Rebounding is enjoyable!
Who is GreenGeeks?
An Environmentally Responsible Web Hosting Provider.
Since our launch in 2008, GreenGeeks has been the
industry's leading green energy web hosting provider putting back three
times into the grid through wind energy that we consume. We are based
out of Los Angeles, California to provide only the best service to
customers from over 150 countries. We offer Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server
packages for those just starting out all the way up to the
professionals. You can rely on us for 24/7/365 support, 99.9% uptime
guarantee and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Please click on the image below and join Tom Platz and Rev Dr Cha
in their pursuit for a "greener world"!